Version 1.5.2 of Cardinal Store Locator was recently released, which includes a handful of fixes and a Handlebars dependency update due to a security issue. Three of the four fixes were made in the plugin’s underlying script and the other was a PHP fix where a method in the admin code relating to using the core WordPress importer was referencing an undefined method.
- Fixed empty name search field value overriding filter results.
- Fixed groups of filters not applying together.
- Fixed potential error from occurring if Full map start list limit is set and the number of locations is less than the limit.
- Fixed reference to undefined method used when using the WordPress core import plugin.
- Updated bundled Handlebars to v4.7.7 that addresses a critical vulnerability.